Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pool Piggies Planner Spread

It is feeling like summer here in North Carolina.
I am keeping to the summer theme with this planner spread.
I fell in love with these cute piggy images and I hope you do too.

Here is my spread



I stamped my images with Memento Black Ink on Watercolor Paper.  I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color my images.  I fussy cut my images for my spread.  The beautiful paper came from Imagine That Digi Stamp called Beach Combers Digital Paper.  I found some cute stickers at hobby lobby and added them to my spread. The sentiment was stsmped also came from the Poll Piggies Stamp Set. No planner is complete using washi tape.

Here is what I used for my spread
Pool Piggies Stamp Set

I have entered the following Challenges

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love that stamp set - I just purchased it with the recent sale myself. Great stickers to use with it.

Jo Rice said...

Morning from the UK, I love your pages , your layouts , stamps and the overall effect. Thank you for joining in with us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge ...Jo. xxx

Diane said...

Super cute and FUN! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
Diane FAF DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute stamp set and fun project! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Awesome planner layout; perfect for summer!
Thanks for entering the D2BA June Challenge! -Tasha