Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Christine's Awesome Friday At Robyn's Fetish

It is time for another tutorial over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
This week i did a Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album
I used Robyn's Fetish digital paper  Oriental Beauty
I used Robyn's Fetish Images  A Little Birdie Told Me,  Birdie's Nest, Mrs. Birdie, and Waking Wake Birdie

I colored my images with colored pencils.  I distressed my album with Walnut Stain Distressing Ink by Tom Holtz.
Here is my Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album





I have entered in the following challenges
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/    Anything but a card



 

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Adorable album!!! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Fabulous! Love your mini album.

Thanks for sharing it with the 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer.